Skip to main content
header products two children washing a car


Homeowner Insurance (Quebec Only)

The following policy types applies to all homeowners of a primary residence in the province of Québec.

Tenant Insurance

Tenant insurance, also known as renters insurance, is protection for you and your possessions whether you rent a house, apartment or condominium. While your landlord’s insurance policy will cover the building, it won’t necessarily cover the contents. That’s where tenant insurance comes in. Tenant insurance can help cover the cost of replacing your belongings if it’s unexpectedly damaged or stolen in a covered situation, such as fire, theft or a natural disaster.

Residential Fire Policy Coverage

This policy provides coverage against defined or listed risks and is available to owners of a rented property or vacation home.

Secondary or vacant property insurance

Seasonal insurance protects your secondary or vacation home. It provides coverage for your recreational property separately from your primary homeowners insurance, so you can protect your holiday home, buildings and its contents.

Pafco products and protections may vary from one province to another.